Sunday, August 9, 2009

Second Sunday

Today is Sunday and a week into the month of August. My goal is to post once a month. I exceeded that last month so we will see for this month.


August started out with a bang. My daughter Bethany came to visit for a week. I haven’t seen her in a year and half but we talk on the phone several times a week. It has been three years since my two daughters have been together and I must say it was an excellent week. No arguments and we spent many great hours the three of us together.


Bethany flew in on Friday the 31st and I picked her up at the airport and we left for the North Bay. I dropped her off at her aunts in Sea Ranch and I went up to Mendocino for a workshop in photo polymer etching. It was a great weekend and I spent some time with my ex-sister in law on the way back down to Sacramento.


My younger daughter Lacey took four days off and the two girls hung out together. I t was an excellent week for all. But most importantly I have two beautiful daughters that I love a great deal and spent the last week with them. Life does not get any better.


Next post will be about the workshop. I loved it and plan to do more print making using this technique.

No comments: