Sunday, July 20, 2008

Good Day


Well today is going to be a good day. This morning I was able to put flea treatment on one of two wild cats in my backyard. That makes it a good day. If I had gotten both it would be a great day. I try to appreciate the small accomplishments.

Both cats were once house cats when I was doing animal rescue; however with the new dog last year they went out the doggy door never to return. That's really OK since they were wild cats inside my house. They were rescued late in the season and never really became adoptable and that is why I still have them. I had to quit fostering cats since I ended up with so many. All of my cats are rescues that were not adoptable. I feed, I watch and I try to socialize the two outside. I still have one inside. He doesn't want to go out lucky for me.

Here is my current project 'Free Fall" which I think is done. I will have to live with it in plain sight for a while to be sure. I am working on another recyled project (will post some pictures soon) as well as the Swell Sister Indi Project is coming to a close. It is all good.
Quote for the day:
As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. - John Fitzgerald Kennedy
Amen John


2 comments:

Tj Lev said...

Hey the floppy disc painting is really cool! Very creative and a great way to recycle! You go sister!!! Terry

Anonymous said...

I love this! I would have NEVER thought to do this with all the floppy's.