Monday, July 28, 2008

Good Mood Monday

Today I am in a good mood. This last weekend I accomplished more than I thought I would. That always makes me feel great because I usually accomplish less.

I am setting my sights on a more doable list of jobs each weekend. That way the boring “have to” jobs get done as well as the fun jobs.

And…… I know you are thinking there are no “have to(s)” only “want to(s).” I agree with that; but when it gets to the point that you can grow potatoes on my kitchen floor it truly becomes a “have to” to clean it.

I have a small dog and two inside cats. Although you don’t see much animal hair the word out is “don’t sit on the furniture with a black shirt or pants.” I always warn people about the animals. You need to love animals to come to my house. I vacuum; but not enough.

On the flip side of “have to” I did some art work this weekend and I am quite pleased with myself. I need to take pictures and I will post the work. I also took my dog to the dog park for a small dog meet up. There were about 30 small dogs running around doing what dogs do. It was a beautiful Sunday morning in the park with a slight breeze. I almost didn't go because I wanted to paint; however Sadie needs to be with other dogs on a regular basis to keep her social skills with other dogs. Now I need to push those social skills with other humans.

Quote for the day: To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act. - Anatole France (1844-1924)

Good quote don't you agree?

No comments: