Thursday, July 24, 2008

Where did the week go?

I haven’t posted in a while. It seems that the last few days just got a way from me.

After working 40 hours as well as trying to paint and patch my bathroom, and trying to do some landscaping in the backyard. (Trying is word here.) There does not seem to be enough time to paint.

How do others manage to find the time to do all of the great art work I see and still do everything else in their lives? I guess I am just not organized enough OR my priority at the moment is not my artwork.

Perhaps that is what makes a professional artist: people that do art as a priority over all else. I will have to think about that. I am sure it is not that simple.

Quote for the day:
Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work. – H.L. Hunt

No comments: