Thursday, October 6, 2011

I spent the day gathering the paperwork to submit to my bank for the sale of my house. I am going through a short sale on the property. I tried to refinance my interest only loan and found that I was 40 thousand plus dollars in the hole. No one will refinance me. Perhaps it is best. I need less work and time consuming property.

I had one offer the day it was listed and second offer a few days later. We took the second offer since it was a bit more than the listed price. My house was listed at what I paid for it back in 1994. That is a crying shame. Now we will see if the bank will accept the offer.

I am not sure where I will be going. Hopefully not to an apartment. I am looking into buying a mobile home in a senior mobile home park; however financing will be hard at best. I need to come up with some money. Maybe I can rob a bank. LOL

No comments: