Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday News

Hello All. This is my first blog ever. YIKES! My new friend Janet turned me on to this site and told me it was easy. Perhaps. But what do I say to the world at large? Who cares what I think? I can't answer these questions yet. Maybe one day I will.

Today is Sunday. I really like sundays. Why? you ask. Well.....it really is my down day. Although I would love to have more days called Sudnay I only get one. I try to do all of the things I want to do for myself on Sunday. Which should be called Myday.

Today I am going to the Crocker here in Sacramento to look at a nude exhibit. I can't tell you who the artist(s) is. It really doesn't matter. What is different about today is I am meeting people at the gallery I have never met before. My best friend lives two hours away and needless to say we do not see each other as often as we would like. I don't have a lot of friends and especially ones that enjoy wandering around art galleries. So I turned to the internet.

On the internet there is a place called Meet Up. You can search in your area and find different groups that meet based on a common interest. Today I am joining a Meet Up Group that likes to visit galleries. Today I will walk with the people I do not know. I will try to make small talk and be a part of a group of people I do not know.

Is my life sad or taking a new direction? I will let you know.

1 comment:

Online Poker said...

You did not try to look in google.com?