Monday, June 23, 2008

Morning

Good Morning! Well it is back to work. UGH! It is not that I don't enjoy what I do. It is just that I would rather be doing other things. Right now I am in the middle of two art pieces and would like to stay home and work on them; however I cannot.

On Myday I mentioned that I was meeting some folks I did not know at an art gallery. I went to the gallery and while waiting in the lobby I noticed another person standing alone and asked if she was with the meet up group and she was. We were both new and had never been to the other meets and tried to make conversation.

One of the hardest things for me is to talk to people I do not know. I have always envied people that walk into a room and start talking to anyone (about anything I might add) and they seem to be enjoying the converstation. How do the do that?

We found another person waiting for the meetup and then there was three of us. We all showed up at 11 am and by 11:15 am we were wondering where everyone else was. Did we get the time wrong? Are we the only ones to show up? We decided to take a look around the gallery at the "Nude Exhibit" and of course the other permanent pieces and see if anyone else showed up. I wandered the musem and saw the exhibit and then I left. Sorry Maral and Jody for not sticking around.

I am in the middle of two art pieces (more on that to come) and re-doing my bathroom (more on that I am sure) and as much as I love art galleries other things were on my mind.

Is my life sad? Not today!

1 comment:

Campbell Jane said...

Nice job on your blog! I'm proud! hahaha It's hard for me to just walk up and talk to people too. As I say on my blog, I'm basically shy but hide it well.
Many Blessings
Janet