Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Today I was up at 4 am. Why? I do not have a clue. I have a lot going on right now that I am interested in. That is a change for me. I have a couple of art pieces I am working on and a collaborative piece I just started.

The collaborative piece I think will be interesting. I meet some creative women about a month ago that are all interested in art and we are known as the Swell Sister Society. I never would have started this blog if not for a member of the group. Thanks Janet! We sisters come together with a common interest in art and we support and inspire each other. We have about sixty six members in the group with some more active than others. We are from different backgrounds, all ages and doing all types of art. One thing we have in common is creativity. That is awesome. As another sister says “Swell Sisters Rock. “

So I am blogging now, trying to figure out how to post my art work and resize photos for the net. My sisters have given me the confidence to do all of these things. Today I am thankful for finding this wonderful group of women. Ain’t Life Grand!

Is my life sad? Not today!

Quote for the Day:
[abstract art is] a product of the untalented, sold by the unprincipled to the utterly bewildered.
Al Capp 1909-1979

Sorry Al I don't agree. Do you?

No comments: