Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday At Last

Yes in deed it is Friday at last. I was at the Folsom Thursday night market last night and it was really hot. I normally do not complain about the heat; but last night the sweat just poured down. Every once in a while the breeze would come up and we would get some relief.

Ah-Natural AC: wind on sweat. Gotta love it!

I was out with FIDO again helping spread the word about the new dog park opening in Folsom. The park is close to my house and right now I drive a bit to get to any dog park. My little dog loves to run and play with the other dogs and the socialization is great. We have the big opening on August 16th.

A couple of extra volunteers showed up so I left early. I thought to my self that I could go back to the house and either take the dog out for a walk or continue to paint on my current projects. (yes more than one)

Neither happened! I was so tired I sat in the big chair and dozed off with Sadie in my lap. I know the TV was on and I can’t tell you what I watched.

I am so glad today is Friday and I have three days off. Yes three! I am taking Monday off to get my car serviced and my driver’s license renewed. My days are so exciting…be still my heart.

Tomorrow is the SF MOMA with a few of my Swell Sisters. We are going to see the Frida Kahlo exhibit. I am so looking forward to the trip that I am even willing to get up early on a Saturday.

Quote f or the day:
It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. – Confucius (551 BC – 479 BC)

No comments: