Friday, October 17, 2008

Painting On

Well again it has been awhile since I posted. I have been painting and pondering entering more shows. I need to find out if anyone besides me finds my work worthwhile. Not the right word to use but you get the idea.

I thought about entering Freefall in a show back east; however shipping would be a bit daunting to me. I am not sure how it would ship.


I also entered the Pink show at the Tangent Gallery. If they don’t take this piece that is fine and I will keep it. I actually like it. I has been interesting having this hanging on the wall and the many comments

from friends.


I just found out we are invited to show in November at a new gallery in Sacramento. Not much time; but I want to get my work out there so I am painting this weekend when I can. I have had a dream of showing in a gallery and it is actually going to come true. Scary and wonderful at the same time


Oh yeah it is the Folsom Renaissance Faire. Busy Busy Busy!!!!!!



Quote for the day: ‘When one of your dreams come true, you begin to look at the others more carefully.” Anonymous

1 comment:

Campbell Jane said...

I love your pink body!!!!